Willow® Wearable Breast Pump
Meet the all-in-one breast pump that fits in your bra and goes where you go. Our patented, no-spill technology lets you pump smarter and fully hands-free.
Free Shipping on all Pumps.
FSA/HSA reimbursement eligible.
Need help deciding?
- Everything works inside the Pump and inside your bra, with no external tubes, cords, or dangling bottles to hold you back.
- Milk flows into the spill-proof Milk Bag inside the Pump.
- Smart, proprietary technology responds to your body and maintains suction similar to a baby, enabling true mobility without spilling a drop.
- Lie down, bend over, play with baby, take a conference call… pump wherever the day takes you!
- The only wearable pump that is spill-proof in any position
- Quiet for discreet pumping
- Seven levels of suction are comparable to most traditional double electric and hospital grade pumps
- Connects to the Willow App, for easy volume tracking, session history, and personalized pumping tips
- Compatible with iOS (iPhone 5 and newer) and Android (supported models)
- Only two parts to clean. Dishwasher safe
- BPA free (all parts that come in contact with breastmilk)
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 pumping sessions to get you through the day
- One year warranty from first use
- 2 Willow Pumps
- 2x 24mm Flanges (27mm Flanges Ship Separately)
- 2 Flextubes™
- 24 4 oz. Milk Bags
- 2 Cleaning Brushes
- 2 Carrying Bags
Do you offer financing?
Yes! We partner with Affirm to offer payment plans for the Willow Wearable Breast Pump. Learn more
Can I use my HSA/FSA?
Yes you can. Simply pay for your breast pump, milk bags, and accessories using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout, or pay with another credit card and submit your receipt to your plan administrator for reimbursement.
Is Willow covered by insurance?
Some women are able to obtain full or partial reimbursement for their Willow Pump through insurance. We recommend you contact your insurance provider to see if they will cover some or all of the cost of the pump.
Does Willow work with larger breast sizes?
Yes. Willow was designed to work with larger breast sizes including G and H bra cups. See our Sizing Guide for fit.
Do I need a special bra for Willow?
We recommend wearing Willow with a full-coverage nursing bra that’s stretchy and has a flap. Avoid underwire and padded bras.
Do you offer 21 or 30 mm Flanges?
Not yet, but we want Willow to be accessible to as many women as possible. Our team is exploring offering more sizes in the future. Unsure of your size? Our Sizing Guide can help.
Can you ship Willow internationally?
Not at this time, but our goal is to get Willow into the hands of women around the world—so it’s something we hope to offer in the future.