Find Your Flange Size
with a ruler app on your phone
Your flange size is based on your nipple measurement in millimeters. Use an app ruler for easy and accurate sizing
- Download "Ruler 2.0" for iOS or "Millimeter" for Android phones.
- In iOS app settings, set measurement to “mm”. For Android, select default calibration.
- Stimulate nipple to perk it up
- Place phone screen perpendicular to nipple. (Figure 1)
- Nipple base should line up with the zero points in the corner of app screen (Figure 2)
- Slide measurement bar on screen to opposite nipple base - that’s your nipple measurement. (Figure 3)
- Use a flange that’s 2-4 mm larger than your nipple measurement. (Figure 4)
perpendicular to nipple.
TOP DOWN VIEW
Use your finger to slide the ruler line to measure nipple.
Flange Size Chart 4
Find the right flange sized based on