Being a new mom is magical – but the physical recovery from childbirth can be a pain in the butt… literally!
Hemorrhoids are super common, especially after a vaginal delivery, and witch hazel – one of the key ingredients in this specially formulated Rhoid Balm – is recommended to provide relief.
As with all of Motherlove’s products, we love that this balm contains only USDA Certified Organic ingredients and is free from artificial scents and preservatives.
- Eases the discomfort and itch of hemorrhoids caused by pregnancy and/or childbirth
- Apply to affected area several times daily, or as often as needed
- USDA Certified Organic and Certified Cruelty Free
- Contains the herb witch hazel, which is known to bring comfort to pregnant and new moms
- All-natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives
- 1 oz balm in glass jar
- Satisfaction guarantee; full refund, within 30 days of purchase, if you are not satisfied
- External use only. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
This item ships from our partner, Motherlove. Expedited shipping is not available on this item. Arrives in 7-10 days.
Motherlove has a satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, you may ship it back for a full product refund. Motherlove will only refund the cost of the product, not any shipping charges. All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. For details on returning this item, click here.
Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, witch hazel leaf*, plantain leaf*, yarrow herb*, calendula flower*.
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredients.
More than a generation ago, in the foothills of Northern Colorado, a young mother and herbalist founded Motherlove Herbal Company to help support her own pregnancy and journey into motherhood. Thirty years later, Motherlove continues to provide organic herbal personal care products for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers around the globe. Family-owned and operated, Motherlove is based in Fort Collins, Colorado and is a Certified B Corporation, committed to environmental and social sustainability
Motherlove provides organic personal care products and herbal supplements to help nurture women on their journey into motherhood, while remaining focused on the triple bottom line: people, planet, and profit.