Made of the softest organic bamboo, these ultra absorbent nursing pads are the perfect solution for when you sleep through the night… but your boobs don’t. Contoured to fit your breast shape and crafted with a sustainable bamboo that’s softer and more durable than cotton, they’re ideal for chafed, sore nipples and nursing mamas’ sensitive skin.
We also love that this set of breast pads comes in an adorable and discreet carrying case for on-the-go… because you can never predict your next milk spray!
- Ultra-soft and hypoallergenic, made of the softest bamboo.
- Environmentally friendly - unlike disposable pads, these can be reused day after day, saving money and reducing waste.
- Contoured shape fits smoothly and discreetly in your nursing bra.
- Waterproof backing protects your bra and shirt from leaks.
- Safe for mom and baby - OEKO Tek and FDA certified 100% organic bamboo liner, high-absorbency microfiber layer, and an outer layer made of waterproof PUL fabric.
- To use, simply place soft (looped) bamboo side against your breast, with the waterproof (flat) layer next to your bra. Change pads frequently to prevent moisture.
Wash before use and between uses. Machine wash warm and tumble dry thoroughly. No need to use fabric softeners or dryer sheets, as bamboo gets softer and softer with each wash.
This item ships from our partner, Kindred Bravely. Expedited shipping is not available on this item. Arrives in 7-10 days.
If something isn’t right, return your unworn, unwashed, and undamaged item for free within 90 days. Please note that all tags must be attached. For details on returning this item, click here.
As a nursing mom, Deeanne Akerson struggled to find comfortable clothes that were both functional and stylish. “Everything fell into one of two categories: pretty but hopelessly impractical or super ugly but functional.” Since necessity really is the mother of invention, Deeanne got to work designing her own line of maternity and nursing clothes.
Her brainchild, Kindred Bravely, is devoted to making life easier for pregnant and nursing moms. From breast pads and non-skid socks to nursing bras and pajamas, every piece is created with comfort, beauty, and function in mind.
Perhaps more important than her clothing is Deeanne’s mission to build a community of moms who support and celebrate each other. In fact, she chose the name Kindred Bravely to represent a sisterhood of moms and the courage it takes to raise a child. “As moms, we’ve got to stick together. We’re family now. We have the same struggles and the same desires.”